To maintain the validity of this guarantee the product must be treated annually with an appropriate high quality preservative and all glazing units must be sealed, inside and out, with silicone or other water tight sealant. For more information on how to correctly assemble and maintain your garden building please consult one of our representatives.
The SOUTHWICKS 10 year guarantee will be deemed invalid if:
• The product has not been treated annually with an appropriate high quality preservative.
• Any windows have not been sealed, inside and out, with silicone or other water tight sealant.
• The product has been customised or adapted in any way.
• At any point after assembly the building has been in contact with any trees, plants or exterior walls which could allow moisture to penetrate the timber.
• Any timber has been cut, pierced or drilled without a subsequent application of approved cut-end treatment.
• The eventual claimant was not the original purchaser of the product.
• The roofing felt or covering has been damaged or incorrectly fitted allowing water ingress.